{Adv} Nose Fillers - Kowayo Aesthetic Clinic

Darling Shine. That’s all.

After 4 years, i'm back to Kowayo Aesthetic Clinic which is conveniently located at City Hall/Esplanade MRT Station which is in town. For those of you who didn't know I previously actually did a post on how i got a sharper jawline without the need for surgery, click here to see my review previously and also getting my fillers done over here.

Some different angle shots before getting my nose fillers injected.
As usual, i went to consult Dr Wong on the 14 Sep 2021, before getting my nose done. Till today, I am still having phobia of needles, the thought of it killed me. Applied numbing cream for about 10 minutes on my nose before injection. I would say the numbing cream did really help in a lot ways, I didn't not feel any thing when it was poked in. Took some picks over the weekend to feature my nose, hehe.

18.09.21
This is how it look likes after a week of it. The difference is so obvious i would say.

19.09.21

24.09.21

27.09.21







If you would like to know more on the nose fillers, feel free to click here. Otherwise, you can click on the links below to find out more. Till then, signing off. 

1 Raffles link 01-03C 
Singapore 039393 
Email: enquiries@kowayo.com 
Tel: 6884 4297





















You Might Also Like

0 comments