{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - July


Getting my monthly hair pampered before i fly off for my Taiwan trip. Literally can't stand my fringe that i'm begging my hair stylist to cut bangs back for me and trim it every month. Not really into really fancy color but something sweet and simple though.


Was given a magazine to enjoy reading while waiting for my stylist to be free. ^^


Decided to get my hair back to brown, i know my hair is already brown in the first place. But i wanted another shade of brown! #somethingdifferent. Haha, probably something not to yellowish? So i told my stylist that and she help me pick something that fits into my description.


In the process of me dying my hair. 
(Pardon my fat face, eat too much recently.)


Always troubled to look for a place to get your hair pampered? Don’t know if it is good & trustable? Do note this is not a paid advertorial, it just me wanting to share more with you guys. I definitely trust my stylist with my hair so if you wanna make an appointment, here’s the details you will most probably need. In addition, do note that they are having an ongoing promotion currently >>> MUCOTA TREATMENT + HAIRCUT for just $58 only! Remember to quote my name “xchubbykitty” and also for normal hair services, you can get up to 30% off normal price.



International Plaza 
10 Anson road #03-32 
Tel: 6223 3133 
*Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 


Operating Hours : 
Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM 
Sun: Closed










You Might Also Like

0 comments