{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - October


Finally, i managed to get my lazy ass to find a time to pamper my hair after few months of not pampering it. Been really busy with school and loads of rubbish stuff recently, which i don't really wanna talk about it. But oh well, managed to get my appointment to get my treatment done.


Here i am at the salon like at 10:30am! #lifetoobusy i got to work at 1, so i have no choice but to pick the earliest slot. #ithinkiamdeprivedofsleep. LOL. Anyway, before doing my hair treatment, i honestly had some thoughts about cutting my hair short again. So i actually ask Elein if i should, and she seems pretty fine with it. So i decided to go for it since my hair has been entangled pretty bad ever since i bleached the bottom part of it.


Snip - Treatment - Blow


Thank you Elein for being so patient and meticulous!! I really love how my hair looks now although i am not really use to it :) I promised i am gonna get my hair pampered monthly. Now my hair is silky smooth, i am loving the treatment. I definitely trust my stylist with my hair so if you wanna make an appointment, here’s the details you will most probably need. Remember to quote my name “xchubbykitty” and also for normal hair services, you can get up to 30% off normal price.


International Plaza 
10 Anson road #03-32 
Tel: 6223 3133 
*Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 


Operating Hours : 
Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM 
Sun: Closed

You Might Also Like

0 comments