{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - March

" Invest in your hair, 
it is the crown you never take off. "

Booked an appointment with my favorite stylist for 4. Yes i'm not doing my hair alone today, i got company! Yesahhhhh. #eggcited. So i met up with my sister and my cousin at the salon, and got some lunch before we enter in. But due to lunch period and what's more we are at CBD area, the crowd is omg. I think i might have Enochlophobia. 


Since i was going to chop my hair a little shorter as it grew longer plus i'm gonna dye a little brownish red color, so Elein decided to let me go first. While the rest of them can eat.


While my hair is setting the dye...


My cousin is gonna get his fluffy thick hair cut! HAHAHAHAHA, maybe it isn't fluffy enough in picture but he legit has a lot hair. 


Apologies, i didn't manage to picture my younger cousin when he was cutting his hair cause i was washing my hair! HAHAHAHA. So after my younger cousin it was my sister's turn. So proud of her being brave to chop her long hair away. 


OH! I have a UFO on my head. It’s always good to do treatment at least once a month to pamper your hair to keep it healthy and soft.  :3 Heheheh. Anyway i'm so thankful for them. They all finish with their haircut and i'm still having my treatment done after dying my hair.


Pretty satisfied with the color after Elein Blow Dry my hair. Remember to quote "xchubbykitty" to be entitled to 10%-30% for all hair services. Hurry book your appointment today.



International Plaza 
10 Anson road #03-32 
Tel: 6223 3133 
*Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 


Operating Hours : 
 Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
 Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM 
 Sun: Closed









You Might Also Like

1 comments