ファッション



A letter for my best friend, my soul-mate.
Too often, we are taught to believe that our soulmate is someone that we fall head over heels in love with. We are lead to believe that our soulmate is the keeper of our romantic love. The one that we will spend the rest of our lives with. The one that we will “ride or die” for. Well, this isn’t entirely false. I’d like to believe that mine are. I’d like to believe that the people I will be spending the rest of my life with are the ones that have always been by my side; the love that truly has not altered. Someday, we'll run away from the chaos of the city. We'll bring the oldest bagpack we have with a few favorite tee and we will wear ragged clothes paired with a sneakers. Someday, we'll be able to spend a couple of days, weeks or even months overseas and eat fastfood takeouts while singing our favorite song at the top of our lungs. We will watch the sunrise together by the window of our beat-up car, away from the hustling and bustling of the city. We will have rooftop deep conversations while drinking alochols  and talking about all the crazy things we want to do until the trip ends to make our sleepless night worth-it. But for now, let's focus on being a better person and let's do what's needed to be done, even if it means not seeing each other on a daily basis. I know it's getting hard everyday but we need to remember that if there is no pain, then there's no gain. I'm not scared that we might forget each other because we made promises and one of those is crossing silly things out of our bucket lists together. So when the time comes, expect me to appear in front of your house at the middle of the night wearing one of my sleepwear. By then, I hope you're ready because that is the start of our adventure. And we will make the best out of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments