{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - May

Going Light For Summer
-    Are you ready?    -
I'm so sorry for not being active recently, finally ended my exams! So time to pamper myself once again. //
Till now, I got to say that i am very very impressed with how precise and careful Artistry is with their dying jobs. Every single strand is covered generously with dye and Elein made sure that no dye stains my clothes or skin.
Tried out their new lighter brown shade of hair color and mix in with some highlights. I can't wait to see how the outcome will be. Been long since i have light color on my hair.
Artistry is having an ongoing promotion this month. They are having 1 for 1 premium Rebonding + Treatment or you can do it yourself with this promotion bundle, the Premium Rebonding + Color + Treatment, both at only $188. #supergreatdeal. Remember to quote "xchubbykitty" to be entitled to 10%-30% for all hair services. Time to get your hair pampered guys, dial 6221 9255 to make your appointment today!





International Plaza 
 10 Anson road #03-32 
 Tel: 6223 3133 
 *Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C.

Operating Hours : 
Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM  
Sun: Closed












You Might Also Like

0 comments