The Sixth.


" Sometimes we all get caught up in only praying when we want something. We only pray when we are struggling or need hope. And God’s always there even when we aren’t giving him recognition during good times. "

Just wanna take a few second to Thank Him.
Thank you for teaching me how to be really patience in moments I was demanding.
Thank you for giving me strength in moments I felt weak.
Thank you for not giving me what I wanted and instead what I needed.
Thank you for protecting me in moments I might not have been safe.
Thank you for being the light when I was in the dark.
Thank you for being my company in moments I wanted to be alone.
Thank you for healing me when I was hurt.
Thank you for forgiving me in moments I sinned and did things I wasn’t proud of.
Thank you for guiding me as you have.
Thank you for believing in me and giving me someone to believe in.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally when I couldn’t figure out how to love myself.
Thank you for everything in my life and all I have.
Thank you for the everlasting love.





















You Might Also Like

0 comments