{Adv} The Key To Anti-Aging - Collagen Beauty Essence by Hao Yi Kang

My Lifesaver, The Key To Anti-Aging.
Hao Yi Kang is a Singapore founded platform that aims to be a one-stop center for your healthy living needs. They are the official sole distributor of Lao Xie Zhen, a well known brand from Taiwan.

Lao Xie Zhen Collagen Beauty Essence is made with the purest grade of Japan Patented Nano Fish Collagen Peptide (5000mg) and 4 superfood ingredients (Beetroot, Figs, Hawthorn & Acerola Cherries) that are rich in Plant Polyphenols and Vitamin C. It's 100% natural. No preservatives, additives & artificial colouring.

Personally i like how it is in a sachet form, making it very easy for me to carry to work every morning. After consuming it for at least two weeks now, i find that it helps me in my digestions and my skin complexion too. Not as dry as before especially the humid weather in SG and it doesn't break out so much.

For my beauty recipe, i consume 2 pack everyday; one in the morning and one at night. For different age group, there is a different beauty receipe. So glad that this gem came into my life. If you are interested, you can head over to their website to find out more. Signing off.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments