{Adv} Maison 21G

Throwback to my perfume making session over at Maison 21G. A little more on Maison 21G, it is a global luxury perfume brand headquartered in Singapore that specializes in personalizing CLEAN perfumes made with natural essential oil blends. Transparent and sustainable in the sourcing of natural ingredients. Also Maison in French means "Home" and that 21g stands for 21 grams. Over at Maison 21G, their perfume bottles are refillable with reusable packaging and our fragrances are preservative-free, cruelty-free, and vegan which is great for sensitive skin and noses!

Was told to do a personality quiz at the beginning of the workshop to give a general idea to craft my very own unique perfume based on my personality and my favorite ingredients. You guys can give it a try to, i have input the link in → Here

Here is the results of mine, I'm a Social Enthusiast! Have you tried it? What is yours?

Through the workshop, I've learnt that every perfume, regardless of where it's from, has 3 notes. Top notes, heart notes and bottom notes. Equating top notes as the first impression or your smile, because it's the first thing you smell when you spray the perfume due to it's short and volatile molecular structure. It will last for about 30 mins, an hour max. Heart notes, we equate them to the body, or your character. They are longer lasting, 6 - 8 hours. And the last are the bottom notes., which has the longest and most complex molecular structure. Thinking of them as your soul, or the impression you leave behind.

After all the smelling of the different ingredients smell. I've selected my top 3 favorites. Lime, Lavender and Rose. Gonna combine all 3 of it together to create my very own scent of perfume. I would say my scent is on the top note, hence it wouldn't last me very long outside. 
“Lime Lights: Energy Boosting, Enhances Concentration, Alleviates Stimulating 
Lavender Legend: Enhances Sleep, Revitalizing, Alleviates Anxiety 
Rose Ritual: Anti-ageing, Harmonizing, Aphrodisiac”
⇝ W O R K I N P R O G R E S S ! ⇜
Creating my very own perfume not at the lab area. I would say is a very unique experience, but at the same time I need to make sure I'm not trembling and that I don't drip over the amount I'm required to put. Time to test out the perfume before I begin customizing the bottle. I would say it's very refreshing when I put this 3 scent together, is not overly strong, but has a mild citrus yet flowery smell to it, my first impression was baby powder when I first smell it.

Customizing my perfume bottle with a little touch of lavender as lavender is part of my ingredients in this perfume. I would give this whole experience a 5/5, learnt a lot more about perfume and the whole process of getting to know myself and creating something that fits me. #Enjoyed. Also side note, they are preservative-free, cruelty-free and vegan. For those who wanna get your own perfume customized online, there are 3 ways to do it:
1. Personality Quiz 
2. Key in a perfume you fancy
3. Freestyle - Choose two scent that you already love.
Remember to quote "M21Gxchubbykitty15" to enjoy 15% discount on all products online. 





































You Might Also Like

0 comments