Chic Le' Chic


In my teens and twenties, I loved, and I loved hard. I let relationships run their course, romances both short and long. As many would agree, they were all micro-lessons in self-discovery. Each time it ended, i came out a better version of me, knowing wholeheartedly I’d never settle when it came to forever. At the end of the day, all truth hurts. Sometimes I do get so lost in my thoughts everyday not knowing what to do or say. My mind tells me these things but my heart beats a different thing. I was at times afraid to be…me. Afraid my raw self wouldn’t be loved, wanted. So every time I said something and didn’t feel fully understood, I started not to fold when I felt rejection. I brushed it off, I knew that if it wasn’t received in the right way – it wasn’t really even about me. Close your eyes and appreciate yourself, love and appreciate yourself, cause if they love you they should love you as a whole.































You Might Also Like

0 comments