#thoughtspost: Alone

"Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, 
and sometimes life is too good to be alone."


I like the feeling of being alone, but you know not all the time alone? Just sometimes. It gets really fustrating especially if a person just follows you everywhere like Owners and their Dogs. Is like everything they do must be together with you.

Arghhhh. Don’t get me wrong, doesn’t mean i hate the person or anything just maybe our charac-ter ain’t similar and so called clashes with each other. You know North and North repel, yeah so-mething like that.

Sometimes when i let her enter into my world, at the start it seems perfectly fine after not talking for so long it seems that distance was an understable thing to both of us. But horror starts after the There was once which caught myself by surprise when my colleagues ask us out for lunch, and i agreed. So did she. 

Things starts to go out of hand, she just want to be at the same table as me which i pretty much shifted to my collegues. Trying hard to squeeze but my collegues shift her to another desk. Yes, it may seems evil, but sometimes you know when you open up to the person, the person will just be glued to you.

The thing here is that, we are not strangers but friends. At the end, we all once had memories together, it doesn’t make me feel at ease or comfortable doing it this way either. But i just can’t help it but feeling this way. Moreover sometimes i feel that she might think i’m making use of her, like communication on exist if i started the conversation and not her. I may seem selfish, but i re-ally find it hard to have someone sticking by me every single time, i feel like i’m being suffocated & there isn’t any breathing space left for me. Everyone needs their own privacy, i mean be it with your family, love ones or friends. I mean seeing each other for more than 5 hours daily is suffi-cient enough, or i should say more than sufficient. 

But all in all, she is still a friend that i will always keep my memories in my head.
 









You Might Also Like

0 comments