Food Review: Plain Vanilla Bakery


Feeling the sugar rush suddenly in your body? Cause i do, & here i'm at Plain Vanilla to statisfy my craving. Side note this i not a paid review or anything, i paid for everything myself. LOL!


To be honest, this isn't the first time i am visiting Plain Vanilla, but i really miss the cakes here. Also, I love the exterior of the cafe dont you think is dam pretty. Gosh... Those bicycles especially. *starstruck.

Plain Vanilla serve many different cakes thats looks super good until i find it really hard to pick. I find that price is pretty acceptable, not too expensive for a place to chill your weekends away definitely. Or even a place for outfit pictures. Here i'm with my cafe hopping buddy, Jonathan.


We decided to order Red Velvet, Strawberry with White Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, and Earl Grey cupcake along with a cup of Latté, and an Earl Grey Tea. Both of us got pretty different opinion, but what we have in common was that we both like the Red Velvet cupcake best. I think it was the least sweet out of the 4 cupcakes we picked.



Plain Vanilla Bakery 
1D Yong Siak Street












You Might Also Like

2 comments