Food Review: The Refinery


Happy Belated National Day Singapore!

My national day celebration with a bunch of lovely peeps. Yes, we decided to head to a cafe called "The Refinery" located at Jalan Besar which is quite near lavender MRT station. & Tbh, while walking to the cafe i actually catch quite a number of pokemons. LOL!

115 King George’s Avenue 
Singapore 208561


I love the design of the cafe, especially the high ceiling concept! I just make the cafe look really spacious. We didn't make reservation before reaching so we waited about 30 minutes to get ourselves a table. So if you are intending to give it a try, remember to make a reservation!


Ice Praline Mocha


Salted Egg Onion Rings
It's salty if you dip in more of the sauce that looks exactly like cheese. My first thought to it was, was got nacho cheese sauce to dip and then i realize it's salty.


Seaweed Truffle Fries
I find that this dish is definitely not worth the price. The taste of the truffle is being covered by the amount of seaweed they put. However if you are a seaweed fan, this is a #thumbsup to try.


The 'Epic' Beef Gyudon With Foie Gras
I really love the taste of this dish together with the sauce. The aroma was really strong when it was serve to us. I think the portion is just right for me.


Refinery Roll
It consist of chunky slipper lobster meat, their in house dressing for the salad together with fries. It taste little bit like crab mayo sandwich but definitely better than crab mayo sandwich. You can literally eat the lobster meat chunk, as in it's pretty visible. 


Overall i will rate it a 3/5. I thought the food served at The Refinery, at least for Brunch was pretty comforting but if you are a big eater, the food wouldn't be filing enough for you.




You Might Also Like

0 comments