Top 5 Application in my iPhone

Pretty much most of us are like addicted to like having a phone with us for 24/7. Without it i guess most of us will just die, we are just so dependent on technology basically. I won't deny that i will be able to survive the day without my phone now! Last time maybe still can. HAHAH.

Anyway, just wanna share with you guys the top 5 applications that will forever be open in my mobile as long as i use the phone. Note that there is no sequence in the order to which is first.

1. WhatsApp : I mean that is mostly all of our communication tools right. LOL


2. Instagram : I like viewing photos, to explore where my friends hangout and liking their pretty / handsome photo. & also to post my photos that i took of my recent updates.


3. Facebook / Twitter : Somewhere i always post my thoughts to or update my blog links to share with you guys.
4. Vsco Cam : My favorite addiction. Never fail to use it to edit photo! Like i even have majority of their filters, yes it was bought definitely.

5. Mail : Check for my daily mails of work related and replying to emails on the go.










You Might Also Like

0 comments