{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - November


So last Wednesday, i decided to head down to get my hair done at Artistry after school. So before we start, i was telling my hair stylist Elein that i wanted to dye my hair dark but i didn't wanted like thick jet black kind. So she suggested blue-black but everything just half of it and inside was i think blue but cause i didn't bleach my hair so it didn't turn out super blue only at the tip of my hair ends is blue! 


Dark hair FTW. Saying goodbye to my brown hair, here comes my black-ish blue hair to kick start my November. #urgetohavedarkhair



To sum up, it's been quite awhile since i have my hair pampered at Artistry and I really am satisfied with the service. Besides that, they offer good treatments not only on your hair but treatments that are extra good for your scalp! Not to forget about the professional hair stylist to handle your hair when you step in the salon. In addition I also realized that they are getting really busy because lots of customers are coming in, even on weekdays!!! I don't get paid to do this, they are like honest review that I just wanna share it to you guys! Wanna have awesome hair? Then get yours done now at Artistry Hair Professional! You need to make a booking before you actually visit the shop. You can call them or make a booking through Booksy. I trust my stylist, and I believe she won't disappoint you when you step out :) This is how much I have confident with her!




International Plaza 
10 Anson road #03-32 
Tel: 6223 3133 
*Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 


Operating Hours : 
Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM 
Sun: Closed

You Might Also Like

0 comments