{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - December

" Hair doesn't make the women,
but the condition of your hair definitely helps. "



It's been quite a while since i've been with the team of Artistry Hair Professional, and each time i make my visit there, Elein my favorite hairstylist never fail to impress me. I really love the color i did on my hair last month so i decided to stay with this color for now and get some treatment done on my hair.


Yeah, finally done with my treatment. Wooohooooo, i think my hair is now super smooth as if it's brand new.


You need to make a booking before you actually visit the shop. You can call them or make a booking through Booksy. Booksy is an application which you can find it both on android and ios. It's free, convenient and easy to use definitely. 



International Plaza 
10 Anson road #03-32 
Tel: 6223 3133 
*Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 


Operating Hours : 
Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM 
Sun: Closed

You Might Also Like

0 comments