Food Review: Ginza Lion

Ginza Lion Beer Hall by Sapporo Lion Group.

I like the ambience here, i think is legit nice for a date with your boyf/girlf. It's not really noisy but yet is cozy to enjoy your night here with a cup of beer.

Sapporo Premium Beer - Boot
When we saw this in the menu, me and T was like " Ohgawd! We need to try this, dam instagram worthy!" Like where on earth you see beer in a boot shape la. Anyway, Sapporo Premium Beer is originated from Japan in the 1899. It’s one of the oldest beer in Japan Lion Quality. Beer usually are quite sensitive to the temperature and the vibration caused by the delivery process. Their beer is kept in a chiller at 2 degree celsius minimum unlike in some restaurant the beer are kept under room temperature and poured by a rapid cooling system which cool the beer through thin spiral pipe in cooling water.

Yuzu
This taste ultra good. I don't like drinks where u can like taste the liquor once u sip, but this is good. The yuzu smell awesome and when i drink it all i can taste is yuzu, but guarantee there is alcohol in it.

Watermelon Juice
I love the watermelon juice, taste just right, not too sweet and yet still have the flavor in it. But if you really like sweet, salty etc stuff, like those rich in taste i guess you would find it blend. I don't fancy sweet stuff so this is just right for me.

Caesar Salad 
Serve before we start our feast! Okay i got to say i am not a fan of veggie, we tried our best. HAHA.

Chicken Wing
Ever since i came back from Japan, i didn't really eat much of the chicken wing though. I would rate this a 4/5, i don't think is the nicest but definitely one of the nicest i have eaten.

Fries with Mentaiko
Simple freshly fried fries with that savoury, fishy mentaiko dressing along with it. Mentaiko has quite a steady fan base (which I suppose I am a part of) so I can totally see why this is a hit with fries.

Seafood tomato Soup Style
I really really love this. I would recommend this dish. I think the clam taste really good. Legit fresh. I would rate this a 4.5/5. Although i really love this dish but then the soup i still find it a little over salty.

Honey Pork Ribs
I have just sin, i am madly in love with their mash potato! OHGAWD! Can someone buy me this as a birthday cake? I promise i will finish it. This is a definitely must order dish, it only cost $24 but i think the portion is too big so can be shared but it taste the best especially with the mash potato accompanied with it. OHGAWD, even when typing I’m drooling. Super good, The best, Seddap.

Grilled Chicken 
The grilled chicken is well season definitely and the chicken is ultimate juicy, eating it together with the mushroom sauce goes really well.

Roast Black Angus Beef 
I recently am a fan of beef ever since i came back from Japan. I only manage to eat a mouth because the beef looks really red and i very of red blood food. I think is nice but i think i had too much beef in Japan so this doesn’t really feel the best to me though. But i got to agree that the quality of the angus beef is really legit. So from what my two other buddies they think that the beef was a little dry and that it taste a little bit of “shao rou”.

They are having an ongoing promotion where you get to drink free flow of beer and wine for 90 minutes with any dish order from the menu for about $33 if my math didn't fail me. It's a pretty good deal for those who really drink i mean one cup in a pub would cost $8-$12. which allows u to only drink 2 cups of it, where got enough! #supersaver! Do note is per pax not the whole table one dish, the dish should equal to the number of people sitting at the table.


Suntec City Outlet
3 Temasek Blvd #01-649/650(Tower4)
Daily 11am-11.30pm (Lunch 12pm-2pm)














You Might Also Like

0 comments