Eyebrow Embroidery @ Best Beauty Centre


Well guys, i survived through my embroidery process. And now i have a pretty pair of eye brows. #bejealous I’m just here to share my personal experience with you as i myself did enjoy the whole process.

For those of you who don’t know what is Eyebrow Embroidery, which is also known as Microblading, it is a semi-permanent procedure that adds colored pigment to your skin. It actually enhance the fullness of your eyebrow yet makes it look natural.

Here i’m at Far East Plaza; The Best Beauty Centre doing my brows. Pardon my puffy face cause i didn't had a good sleep the previous night. When i step in i was pretty amazed by the interior, it was so pretty and it felt like home. 

Let me introduce you the gorgeous lady who did my brows, Judy. I would say she is really particular and detailed in what she do. First, she drew out the eyebrow shape for me. She was very patient as my brows was being a nuisance to her. One of my brow muscles will push my brow higher while the other side stay. I would say is a pretty tedious task to actually make them equal. But she did it! #impressive. Being persistent, Judy would only proceed to the next step after I’m satisfied with my newly shape brows.

This is how my brows will look like after drawing.

Next, she applied numbing cream onto the eyebrow area. I waited for about 20 minutes for the numbing cream to take effect. 

Then she started on one eyebrow. It was done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis area. The effects appeared very crisp and very fine. The whole process took about 30 minutes. 

This is how my brows look right after it is done. Don't you agree it looks real? Over the years, i personally think that eyebrow embroidery techniques have evolved and improved drastically. With the 6D Creative Eyebrow Embroidery method is suitable for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their natural brows. Initially, the eye brows will appear darker, but it will fade significantly over a one week period. It is essential to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment after the initial eyebrow embroidery session. 


But i know most of you would probably ask if it is painful? As a person who have low tolerance of pain I wouldn’t say is not painful but is bearable. Thank you for pampering me with my pretty brows. Now i can legit save time on my makeup. If you would like to know more about them, click on the links below to find out more. Till then, Signing off.




















You Might Also Like

1 comments