Japan Personal Care @ myCK

How long have it been since you last enter myCK? I believe those of you that have actually known about the existence of myCK, this would probably be one of the few particular stores in which you would definitely not bat an eye for. I have noticed people around my age or slightly above, usually glance at the sign of the store and continue walking. Because i believe that the perception in us is that myCK belongs to my ahma kind of place, i wouldn't like it. The things inside just does not suit my taste. Let me tell you, you are wrong. I had a 360 degrees swivel when i was brought in to myCK once again. I glanced around and caught sight of the price and not only that, they do have really appealing deals! What's more, they even brought in product from Korea and Japan.


I picked out some items to share it with you guys, so you don't think i'm cheating your feeling. They really do sell it here and is really cheaper than those you can actually find outside. So why not go for the cheaper one right?

Bifesta Eye & Lip Makeup Remover - 145ml
BIFESTA, my all time favorite brand. Bifesta is a brand that you can't possibly miss in the Japanese drugstore beauty scene - it's literally everywhere! You just can't miss it. This is kind of the travel size kit that you will probably bring it when you travel overseas yet you want it to be lightweight. To test if the travel size kit works perfectly fine, as seen on the right i swatch it on with ShopMissA eyeshadow and on the left it's clear after 3 wipes. #effective. If those of you who are interested in knowing more of Bifesta products, do hold on to it as i will be doing a range of Bifesta collection with its giveaway.
(Note: I'm not like sponsored from Bifesta for their products okay.)

Kiku-Masamune Face Mask Sake - 7 Piece
If i'm not wrong, this is one of the newer products that was release in the market in 2016. Pretty impress that myCK is really updated to its trend. It contains sake made from rice. The mask have a Fluffy soft touch feel to it and hence definitely gentle to skin.

Kiku-Masamune Lotion High Moist Skin Care Sake - 500ml
It actually comes in 2 different colour, white and pink. The white bottle will be the original and the pink bottle will be the High Moisturizing lotion. I like to use it with a cotton wool and just give it a pump or two. But be extra careful cause it may shoot out and hit your clothes.

Kiku-Masamune Facial Wash Skin Care Sake - 200g
As mention earlier, this comes in pink and white too just, the white facial skincare wash is in the form of foam and the pink facial skincare cleansing is in the form of gel. I decided to give the foam a try first. The after effect of washing doesn't feel dry yet a little moisturizing. I was curious, so i decided to try see if it actually could wipe off my makeup if i use a cotton wool to clean it, and i'm surprise.

Moist Diane Body Soap White Floral - 500ml
I always wanted to try this brand as i always see it in the supermarket when i do my grocery shopping, but yet afraid. So finally i decided to give it a try. I love their bottles, it just looks super classic and pretty, makes me feel like i'm a princess. In myCK, they actually have a wider range of flavor for Moist Diane than other hypermarkets or supermarkets. It actually does gently exfoliates skin for smooth and silky after-wash feel.

Moist Diane Shampoo Volume & Scalp - 500ml
Cause of the wide range of products to pick, i have no idea which to choose and hence i went to search it online. This shampoo is actually best for fixing fine, flat hair, restoring bounce and resilience and i thought this would be the perfect one for me to try. The shampoo is transparent and watery consistency. The smell of the shampoo is pretty rich and refreshing i would say and is easy to wash off.

All in All, what I really love most about myCK is that for the same product, their pricing tends to be lower than that of other places such as drug stores and supermarkets. Just wanted to share with you the range of Personal Care products that young people like you and i might like, which can be found in myCK. I will try to make a series out for the next few months to see what we can find in myCK, which will probably spark your interest in making a trip down to visit it yourself. Till then, signing off.






You Might Also Like

0 comments