Getting nose fillers done without the need for surgery - Kowayo Aesthetic

" Few people are born with perfect contours, but luckily we are able to reshape our features under the hands of a skilled Doctor "
By today’s beauty standards, a perfect nose is often described as one with a relatively straight bridge and defined tip. This can often elude those of us of the Southeast Asian descent, with Singapore being one of those countries. Surgery is effective but also costly and painful. Nose fillers in Singapore are a perfect alternative to getting a nose you’ve always wanted. 


As some of you may already know if you seen my IG is that I have recently got my nose fillers done at Kowayo Aesthetic. This is how i look before i had my nose done, where you can't find my nose bridge cause is too flat and fat. When i first step into the clinic, I would say that it has a professional and clean outlook that allows patients to feel comfortable at home. So back to getting my nose fillers done, it wasn't an impulsive decision that i have made, i always wanted to get my nose done. I'm always jealous of people who have nose bridge and i don't. So for those who don't know, i had my Jawline done too at Kowayo Aesthetic, if you are interested, you can click Here!


Armed with a steady hand and an immaculate eye for detail, Dr Wong uses minimal injections to rejuvenate and enhance his patient’s features using carefully injected nose fillers. His skilled technique is able to use fillers to sharpen not just the nose, but also extends to chin sharpening and adding volume to your cheeks and to enhancing the lips. 

Hyaluronic Acid Fillers are a good choice for nose fillers in Singapore and a good alternative to invasive procedures such as implant surgery, while still being able to create a beautiful facial shape. These fillers are bio-compatible and can be reversed if needed, making it very safe for facial contouring use. The procedures for chin fillers, cheek fillers and nose fillers are all completed in 1 session. Maybe for nose fillers sometimes you might need 2 sessions. Results are fast with pain being minimal. 
Downtime is also a major consideration for many patients due to their hectic work and life schedules. As such, these filler treatments for the nose, cheek and chin have been designed at Kowayo to heal fast, resulting in minimal downtime.


Was It Painful?
As mention in the previous post, i am really a baby when it comes to pain. I legit can scream at the top of my lungs just like a kid. When i enter to the room, Dr. Wong just ask the nurse to put an ice pack on my nose before actually injecting the numbing cream into my nose. I couldn't tell you how flicker minded my mind was, my heartbeat was racing up higher and higher. After the numbing cream set in, I would say the only feeling is when Dr. Wong was firmly molding the shape of the nose bridge. You can just feel that he is using some force to make sure the shape of the nose bridge is nicely done.


I don't really have a rough idea of how many times i was injected as i tried to keep my mind off the injection process. The only thing i could guarantee is that the whole procedure only took up to 10 minutes during each session, it's super quick yet able to see immediate effect. But for those who don't have nose bridge, just like me you might need to go for another round. I didn't do nose fillers on my second section but instead i did nose thread. I guess there's a lot of question marks on your head. Let me explain, Nose fillers adds height to the nose bridge while thread lift keeps the nose narrow and sharp. This combination treatment is non-invasive and has minimal downtime and discomfort. Results can last up to 18 months. I would gladly say that Dr Wong was really patient and skillful in making the whole process as smooth as possible. Thank you Kowayo Aesthetic clinic for restoring my confidence and giving me my sharper nose! 

Under the care of our conscientious doctor, Dr Wong Kee Seng, he is a physician registered by Singapore Medical Council (SMC). Obtaining his post-grad qualification MRCP from the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. With special interest in dermatology, he completed his study in Diploma of Practical Dermatology in Cardiff, UK. What's more, he is also a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. A seasoned veteran in the aesthetic arena, he will customize a set of fuss-free non-invasive procedures to achieve your desired results. Entrust your beauty needs in the hands of Kowayo Aesthetic Clinic today to rediscover your splendor.

This is how i look like after the injection was done. I legit look like i have some serious contour going on. Kinda feels more define each time i look in the mirror. #selflove. Now i just have the perfect nose that i always wanted.

Lucky you, Christmas is gonna be good this year. In addition to the Christmas Vibes that i am feeling, in this festive season, Kowayo reveals the secret formula to having a higher & well defined nose using a combination of nose fillers & nose thread lift to achieve natural nose contouring at only $1,500/-. 


Kowayo Aesthetic Clinic is conveniently located at City Hall/Esplanade MRT Station which is in town. If you would like to know more, click the links below to find out more. Till then, signing off.

1 Raffles link 01-03C 
Singapore 039393 (
Email: enquiries@kowayo.com 
Tel: 6884 4297












You Might Also Like

3 comments