{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - December

Nothing feels better than getting your hair done at a salon to boost self confidence. I guess that’s also the reason why people tend to cut their hair when they are feeling down. I always love a hair transformation; getting a gorgeous cut, changing up my hair color or making my hair healthier and softer with a hair treatment.
Skipping away all those pictures in the salon where you guys have seen it for the past 1 year or so i guess, i think the end product is what usually interest you guys. So time has passed, and my stylist, Elein told me that the color in my hair would become lighter over time. So I thought it would only be right to show you how it looks like after 1 week.

Signing off with my little reindeer wishing you a Merry Little Christmas. Remember to quote "xchubbykitty" to be entitled to 10%-30% for all hair services. Time to get your hair pampered guys, dial 6221 9255 to make your appointment today!





International Plaza 
 10 Anson road #03-32 
 Tel: 6223 3133 
 *Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 

Operating Hours : 
Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM  
Sun: Closed







You Might Also Like

1 comments