La Rosá

To my infinity and beyond, the mate of my soul and eventually my happy ever after. I can still vividly remember the times when I prayed to God, I asked him to give me a man who can truly love and take me as I am, someone who will always be there to motivate me, encourage me, support me, and cheer me up to strive for the best. Someone who can be a bestfriend, protector, and a lover at the same time. And then I met you, and all of a sudden you came into my life. Indeed, God gave me you. He gave me someone irreplaceable. I can still recall how a man like you suddenly changed my dull world into something wondrous. You've even taught me some amazing things that helped me realized that life is a wonderful journey and there's so much more to live for. I also remember how you set my heart in motion again. Thank you for enfolding my weird and ugly sides. You have been my greatest fan since day one. I can't thank God enough for giving me someone like you who never tend to give up on me. I can't promise you the entire world but I will always be here through success and failures, to have and to hold, through the good and bad times, to give you a hand to hold and be your shoulder to cry on when you failed. Thank you for loving me when I thought nobody would. I am not the best girlfriend, but I promise I will do my best to give you everything. I love you with every beat of my heart. I promise you will never stand in this world alone, because from the day i was with you, I will always be here for you in every storm and sunshine no matter what. I will always be your girl. I know there's a lot of love stories in this world that God has made, but ours is one of the best and it's my top favorite kind of love story.














You Might Also Like

0 comments