{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - July

" My hair has become part of my identity; 
it’s almost an appendage to me.  "
– Troy Polamalu

It's been really long since i last visited Artistry to get my hair pampered. Finally got a chance to go before i fly to Australia for my holiday recently. So for those who didn't know what my previous hair color was, yes i look like a blonde bimbo freak. Decided to tone down this time round.

Trying out Nutrilux for the first time, & honestly what is good about it is that this hair dye doesn't consist of Ammonia, No PPD Luxury Color yet you still can get 100% coverage. You know what this means? Means there is no harm in changing your hair color with Nutrilux. It consist of Natural Oils such as:
  • Macadamia Oil - Anti-oxidant properties and penetrates the hair very rapidly, nourishing the hair, leaving it soft and silky
  • Cyperus Oil - Rich in fatty acids, gives hair brilliance and volume
  • Rosa Mosqueta Oil - Extremely rich oil that has regenerating properties for intensive and anti aging treatment of scalp and hair.
  • Vegetable Glycerol - Natural humectant and emollient.
  • Bisabolol - Found in the essential oils of the camomile flower, helps soothe delicate, sensitive and irritated skin

I can't explain how much i love my hair now, oh is not curl by the way, my hair is dam straight la but definitely if i am considering if i should get my hair curl next, what do you think? If you’ve been neglecting your hair lately, you should hurry up and get it done now over at Artistry. Make a booking with Elein by dialing 6221 9255! Remember to quote "xchubbykitty" to be entitled to 10%-30% for all hair services. Signing off. 
xoxo.


International Plaza 
 10 Anson road #03-32 
 Tel: 6223 3133 
 *Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C. 

 Operating Hours : 
 Mon – Fri: 10.30AM – 8.30PM 
 Sat: 10.30AM – 7.00PM 
 Sun: Closed


















You Might Also Like

0 comments