Lucca Vudor

‘I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes,
I had one thousand and sixty.’

Happy Saturday babies. As some of you know I’m a vivid shoe collector. Always have been, always will be. About two weeks ago I found my new favorite pair that I needed to add it into my collection! Lucca Vudor is a different kind of shoe company, Founded by three brothers. They are a homegrown shoe brand that focuses on comfort without compromising on the designs. The insoles of their footwear are made of plush lambskin, which hugs to the shape of any feet. If you ever visited their website, don't be fooled by it. They have way more selection when you actually pop to visit the store.

I think it's very important for our feet to feel comfortable when putting on a pair of shoe and hence i will highly recommend Lucca Vudor.

100AM Mall #02-20 
Suntec City #02-356
Income@Raffles #02-09























You Might Also Like

2 comments