Apps You Need To Up Your Instagram Game

Have you ever felt envious every time you click into someone's profile and goes like "wahhh, their feed is just so gorgeous." Honestly, i do. My instagram feed has always been a struggle for me; thinking of the color combination, whether this place will fit into the theme of the feed, etc. Not an easy task i would say, to keep your Instagram Feed looking gramable. Many have ask me on what apps i usually use to make my feed looks so pretty & I am assuming you guys clicked into this post is because you want to have better Instagram right? So today i'm going to share with you guys the few apps i always use for my Instagram.

So for those of you who haven't followed my instagram, this is how my feed looks like. (Follow me now also not too late, heh)

Lightroom
Without fail, i will always use this to edit my pictures. It's available on phone and also on com. I have both but usually i prefer using the com cause is easier to edit. One thing i really like about this app is that if you feel that your photos have too many colors in it, and let say maybe "red" is not needed, you can actually decrease the saturation of the photo and it won't look that striking in the photo to actually fit in the theme. In my case, i really hate the greens, usually i always decrease the saturation of it, so that the photo won't have like striking green grass. #personalpreferences

Facetune
Honestly, the best application invented for selfie. Really helps you to create flawless selfies and portraits. Can do things like improving your hairstyle, widen your smile, brightening your teeth, wearing contacts or accentuate your eyes by easily applying effects that remove any imperfection from a photo.

Snapseed
Another one of my must-go-to app when i edit my pictures before i post on my instagram. Definitely user friendly. Snapseed comes with 26 built in tools and filters, including popular options like lens blur, HDR Scape and vintage filters. What's more you can even remove people from your selfies, don't even need photoshop for this anymore. Those that i've circled are usually the common few features i use when using snapseed.

Vsco
I think many of us are using this application for sometime as the filters in it are really pretty. I actually bought all the filters in it, and here are the top few that i really like.

Preview
Usually i use this to preplan my feed before i post. I love this application, especially if you take up last min campaign and maybe you want to try to fit it in, you don't have to delete everything, you can just simply switch the places of the photos or hold on the picture and slide it anywhere to the most suitable location.

That's all that i usually use to post my pictures on my instagram. Try it out, and let me know how it fairs for you. If you have any other enquiries with regards to editing, can always drop me a DM on instagram. Signing off.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments