{Adv} Artistry Hair Professional - August

Ever since my Japan trip, i never really had time to do my hair, can see like my black roots alr! Finally decided to set aside all other stuff and head down with my little boy. Cheers, my little baby is here for his hair cut too!

Because i'm gonna take a longer time, Elein let me go first. I'm gonna take a step of faith and bleach the entire hair. I always wanted ash grey hair, but i didn't bare to bleach my hair as it isn't very long, and i scared i would regret it. BUT NO, I DONT CARE! I WANT MY GREY HAIR!

The process of bleaching. The end product turns out to be pretty well for the first round of bleaching & i am just gonna stick with that one time. People always tell me that bleaching hair is super painful, but this is not pain la sia! Not even a slight pain, only itch maybe a few second then gone. Or maybe is my scalp not sensitive enough! HAHAH.

Baby's getting his hair cut, don't he look like some 12 years old kid! HAHAH

Waiting for the ash grey to set in, which i was told that not all hair can absorb the grey with only one bleach, but i still decided to give it a try!

I think it’s always good to do treatment at least once a month to pamper your hair to keep it healthy and soft. Especially if you bleach your hair, probably helps a bit in protecting your hair from being damaged.

Woohooo, although my hair was being an ass it didn't fully absorb the color, but it still turns out great i would say! Gonna stick to this color for some time, it makes me look fair!

Want some Unicorn hair? Cotton candy dream? Or mermaid hues? You name it, They achieve it! Now, you can get all sorts of your dream colors without having to break your pockets! From now till 31st August, enjoy your Candy Color Promotion frm $150 onwards! Pricing subjected to hair length though. Remember to quote "xchubbykitty" to be entitled to 10%-30% for all hair services. Time to get your hair pampered guys, dial 6221 9255 to make your appointment today! Signing off.























You Might Also Like

0 comments