How i edit my Instagram Pictures

I have got quite a number of people who request for a how i edit my Instagram video, but sadly i haven't yet venture into vlogging so i shall do it in a blogpost way.

So before I decided to share how i edit my pictures, download this 2 application called the Vsco Cam and Snapseed, it helps if you are gonna try along as i teach you! Get it downloaded on your phone quick. Is a must have application definitely.

As most of you should have known, Vsco Cam is like my legit Top 1 fave application. Is like a must on like 99% of my photos, i can't explain how much i love their filters! Is legit dam chio la, plus so many filters i can pick. Not only that i think is also a great place to see what your images will look like in grid form, before you actually publish it over on Insta. I usually like to make my pictures look a little brighter than usual, cause i find that it actually makes it looks like the picture is really clean.

So this is how the original photo looks like with no filter added, taken by my nx2000.
C8 filter +7 | Exposure +1.7 | Contrast +0.7 | Temperature +1.5 | 
Sharpen +4 | Tint + 2.6 | Skin Tone -1.6
Basically for most of my photo i will use this.

After i am done with Vsco, i will save the photo in the actual size and move over to Snapseed! Whoever that invented snapseed is a genius. it actually save my life especially on photos where the lighting is super in-proportionate. So when u click into snapseed, it will show you this page. you can click on selective if you only one to brighten an area. But for this picture which i show you i wouldn't need. All i did was to
Brightness +13 | Ambiance +40 | Highlight +12 | Shadow -1 | Sharpen +1

So this will be the end product after editing! I legit think filters make a lot of different to your photo. & i definitely hope this is helpful in getting the insta-feed that you are achieving! Signing off.





















You Might Also Like

3 comments